Saturday, March 11, 2006

Thanks for the tip CZJ...

Do you think there are many people left in the country who haven't dialed the number of someone's cell phone before? Sure, probably a few. And every few minutes I suppose there is a young child who calls a cell phone for the first time. But still, let's agree that 99.3% of the population who uses a phone has dialed a cell phone number before.

If this is the case, why why why when you call someone do you have the following: "Hi, you've reached Mr. Whomever's phone, I can't take your call, so please leave a message..." - this is all fine and right; well and good; nice and helpful. But then you get the automated voice which feels the need to clarify: "To leave a message, wait for the beep or press one. When you are finished recording, please hang up."

What? Wait, for real?? So I start recording after the beep?? OH SNAP, that is what I've been doing wrong! And I kept forgetting to hang up when I was done talking, no wonder I kept going over my minutes!! Man do I feel silly!!

Look SprintNextelGetMoreMobile - I got thangs to do and don't have time for this rubbish! Let's roll the dice and bet people can figure out how to leave a message.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When does the red pan post come?!?!

the?'s said...

they discontinued red pan...big surprise huh?